1. Sign contract.
2. Architectural drawings and permit applications – 3-4 weeks.
3. Layout pool.
4. Dig. Track hoe digs pools while walls are hand-shaped.
5. Steel – 3/8” steel is laid and tied (We use 30% more than the required amount of steel rebar to insure the structural integrity of your pool or spa!)
6. Pre-plumbing – Plumbing that will be inaccessible after concrete shoot is installed.
7. Steel Inspection – County inspects to insure work meets code.
8. Shoot – High strength (3000psi) concrete is shot to form pool or spa shell.
9. Tile and coping installed around perimeter of pool and/or spa.
10. Pre-grade – Wood forms are removed and deck is graded.
11. Form deck (if applicable).
12. Electric – Power is run to pool equipment. Panel is set with breakers and equipment is hooked up.
13. Electrical Inspection – County ensures all electrical codes are met.
14. Deck Pour.
15. Prep pool for interior finish – construction debris is removed and shell is acid washed to insure maximum finish adhesion.
16. Interior finish – plaster or specialty surface is hand-troweled.
17. Pool is filled with water (takes 24-48 hours).
18. Clean pool and balance chemistry.
19. Clean-up – All construction debris is removed from yard.
20. Pool and Spa Tutorial – Review pool care and maintenance with customer.